1/1 Photo of Cranberry Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lorraine of AZ's Note:
These cookies, redolent with the flavors of the season, are crisp and light. I got this recipe from cookingbytheseatofmypants.com but have not made the cookies yet. I put the recipe here so I won't lose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment or silpat.
- 2Whisk together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- 3In a separate large bowl, cream butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until light in color. Beat in egg and orange zest. Add flour mixture a little at a time with mixer on low speed, stirring until just combine. Fold in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- 4Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 9-12 minutes in preheated oven or until the edges of the cookies are just slightly golden. Cool for 3-4 minutes on pan, then transfer to a baking rack and cool completely.
- 5Note: Dark chocolate chips may be used in this recipe. Adding coconut is an option as is adding nuts.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 63.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: