Recipe by Rollin in the Dough!
This tastes great on Keebler's Townhouse Topper crackers! I take this to our holiday get togethers and always have people asking for the recipe...It's very easy to remember since it only has 3 ingredients!!!
Top Review by MiMadre'
I made this for Christmas dinner appetizer and it was a huge hit. I doubled the recipe and added some finely chopped pecans. I left it in the bowl instead of trying to roll it into a cheese ball and served it with ritz crackers. The orange juice concentrate really makes this-everyone kept commenting on it. Thanks for a great recipe-easy and very good!
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in dried cranberries.
- Stir in thawed oj concentrate.
- Mix until well combined.
- Shape into a ball or put in a nice bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Set in fridge for at least 2 hours-overnight -- the longer the better.
- Take out 20 min before serving to let soften
- Serve with crackers or pretzels.