Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious. The color of the cranberry topped brie is beautiful on any fall/winter table. My aunt just asked for this recipe and that made me think of posting it here to share with everyone!
- 1⁄3 cup crushed cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Combine Cranberry sauce, brown sugar, orange extract and nutmeg.
- Peel (or scrape) off top rind of a round 8 oz brie, leaving a 1/4" rim.
- Top with cranberry mixture.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in 500 degree oven 5 minutes.
- I like to serve this with plain water crackers, such as made by Carr.
Thanks for adding a festive and gourmet touch to my family's Thanksgiving. I made this as part of the appetizer/relish tray I make each year. The cranberry and orange really taste good with the brie. I used a wheat cracker assortment. Delicious and festive. Thanks for sharing!