Recipe by norava
Delicious. The color of the cranberry topped brie is beautiful on any fall/winter table. My aunt just asked for this recipe and that made me think of posting it here to share with everyone!
Top Review by Amber of AZ
Thanks for adding a festive and gourmet touch to my family's Thanksgiving. I made this as part of the appetizer/relish tray I make each year. The cranberry and orange really taste good with the brie. I used a wheat cracker assortment. Delicious and festive. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄3 cup crushed cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Cranberry sauce, brown sugar, orange extract and nutmeg.
- Peel (or scrape) off top rind of a round 8 oz brie, leaving a 1/4" rim.
- Top with cranberry mixture.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in 500 degree oven 5 minutes.
- I like to serve this with plain water crackers, such as made by Carr.