Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This quick bread is on my table every thanksgiving and christmas
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 orange, zest of
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- beat with an electric mixer for two minutes.
- pour into two greased loaf pans.
- bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes until golden brown and tops are split.