1 hr 25 mins
This is my favorite quick bread recipe. There's just something about it that hits the spot. I like the texture of this bread better made with oil than butter, but try both, everyone's taste is different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour loaf pan. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking soda and powder.
- 3In second bowl add 2 T grated orange zest, juice and cooking oil.
- 4Combine liquids with dry mixture. Add beaten egg and mix well.
- 5Fold in cranberries and nuts. Bake for 1 hour, cool for 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Orange Bread
Serving Size: 1 (885 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 125.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g