Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite quick bread recipe. There's just something about it that hits the spot. I like the texture of this bread better made with oil than butter, but try both, everyone's taste is different.
- Grease and flour loaf pan. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking soda and powder.
- In second bowl add 2 T grated orange zest, juice and cooking oil.
- Combine liquids with dry mixture. Add beaten egg and mix well.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts. Bake for 1 hour, cool for 24 hours.