Cranberry Orange Bran Muffins
- In a bowl, combine yogurt and cereal; let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the orange juice, honey, butter, egg and orange peel into yogurt mixture. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Coat muffins cups with nonstick cooking spray; fill three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pans to wire racks.