Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These vegan, gluten free Cranberry Orange Biscotti are delicious with a cup of tea or after dinner as a light (or lite) treat. http://www.elanaspantry.com/cranberry-orange-biscotti/
- 1 1⁄4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda.
- Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- Pulse in agave nectar and orange zest until the dough forms a ball.
- Remove dough from food processor and work in cranberries and pistachios with your hands.
- Form dough into 2 logs on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and cool for 1 hour.
- Cut the logs into ½ inch slices on the diagonal with a very sharp knife.
- Spread slices out on a baking sheet and bake at 300° for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, set, and become crispy.