Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in the "Taste of Home's 'Quick Cooking'" Magazine - November/December 2005 edition. I have not yet tried it for myself, but I would like to someday soon. Would be good served warm as a condiment for pork or poultry. I hope you enjoy!
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook onion and garlic until tender.
- Stir in the brown sugar and reserved pineapple juice; cook and stir until sugar is melted.
- Add the cranberries; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil, cranberries pop, and mixture is slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the chilies, hot pepper sauce, and reserved pineapple.
- Transfer to a bowl; cool.
- Store in the refridgerator.
- NOTE: Prep/Cook times are a guess and may not be accurate. The magazine said "Prep/Total Time - 30 min." Number of servings is also an approximation.