Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This stuff is so delicious and addictive. Perfect for parties, or breakfast on the go. Everyone always ask for the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup whole almond
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Combine butter, honey, sugar, cinnamon, and salt over low heat until butter melts and sugar is dissolved.
- In large bowl combine cereal, oats, and nuts.
- Drizzle with butter mixture and mix well.
- Place in a 15x10x1 pan and bake uncovered at 274 for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool and stir in cranberries.