1/1 Photo of Cranberry Oatmeal and Yogurt Muffins
Slocan cook's Note:
A very light muffin with the taste of fresh cranberries in almost every bite of muffin with the added oatmeal to give a very chewy texture to a muffin that is perfect for breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside
- 3In a medium size bowl combine dry ingredients and set aside
- 4In a large bowl mix the cranberries, oatmeal, yogurt and eggs together mixing just until the cranberries are incorporated into the oats and yogurt.
- 5Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir until all the flour has been absorbed by the cranberries.
- 6Stir in the oil and combine to make a glossy batter.
- 7Take a large spoon and place small amounts in each muffin cup filling 3/4 full.
- 8Place in oven for approximately 20 minutes and then remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before putting on a cake rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Oatmeal and Yogurt Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 184.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g