Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so good! 8)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup ReaLemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- With mixer beat flour, oats, 3/4 cup sugar & butter until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of mixture. Press remaining crumbs into a greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 15 minutes until lightly brown. Beat cheese until fluffy and then beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and spread over crust.
- Combine cranberry, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon brown sugar; spoon over cheese layer.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake approx 45 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
I made these as one of the desserts I served for Thanksgiving. They were delicious and were enjoyed very much by our guests. Thanks for posting!
These are so good! I tried them last night. Thanks for sharing.
...and blow my socks off it did!...this is sooo yummy I've done these three times now and it's time to applaud your recipe. This one found its way into my permanent file, I wouldn't dream of changing anything. TFS!!!