Recipe by Karamia
These yummy drop cookies are quick to whip up and are actually good for you. Great for when you want a treat without the guilt!
Top Review by Soobeeoz
These are good, quick and easy to make, and we liked that they're not too sweet. I also appreciate that they're quite healthy. I second a couple of the other comments in that they suddenly brown up very quickly, and some of mine stuck to the bottom of the pan. I think they're best eaten on the first day as by the next day the texture was different, and while still chewy the last couple I had this morning (day 3) were a bit dry. I give it a 4, my SO gives it a 5 when eaten fresh.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix the oil and sugars together.
- Stir in the egg, milk and vanilla.
- In another bowl combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; add to sugar mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cranberries and drop by tablespoons onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for a couple minutes and remove to wire racks.
- Let cool or enjoy warm!