1/1 Photo of Cranberry Oat Cookies
These yummy drop cookies are quick to whip up and are actually good for you. Great for when you want a treat without the guilt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the oil and sugars together.
- 3Stir in the egg, milk and vanilla.
- 4In another bowl combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; add to sugar mixture and stir until combined.
- 5Stir in cranberries and drop by tablespoons onto greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool for a couple minutes and remove to wire racks.
- 8Let cool or enjoy warm!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Oat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 128.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g