These yummy drop cookies are quick to whip up and are actually good for you. Great for when you want a treat without the guilt!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix the oil and sugars together.
- Stir in the egg, milk and vanilla.
- In another bowl combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; add to sugar mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cranberries and drop by tablespoons onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for a couple minutes and remove to wire racks.
- Let cool or enjoy warm!