- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag marshmallows
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup dried cranberries or 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 1O-by-15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Line with waxed paper; spray paper with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows have melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in cereal and dried cranberries.
- Immediately transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet.
- Using a spatula (or your fingers) coated with cooking spray, press in quickly and firmly.
- Let cool, about 1 hour; cut into 24 bars (3 rows lengthwise by 8 rows crosswise).
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.