Recipe by ellie_
Recipe source: shoppers flyer
Top Review by Annacia
What lovely muffins. I made the full amount of batter with the orange zest and nuts but then divided it in half and added frozen chopped cranberries to half and mini chocolate chips to the other half. Perfection and a choice to boot. I think that the berries and chocolate would have been terrific together too. Thanks ellie :D
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine dry ingredients (flour - baking powder) and set aside.
- In another bowl beat together eggs, vegetable oil and milk and stir into dry ingredients.
- Stir in cranberries, walnuts and orange peel.
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins are done.