Recipe by Wendy H.
Easy no-cook roll ups.
Top Review by squirrel bait
Great for a quick, light lunch. I didn't have any lettuce, so I used sugar snap peas, and instead of pecans I used cashews. I also used dried cranberries instead of sauce (yes, I know, not really the same recipe, but I used what I had!) I thought the mayo and cranberry would be an odd combination, but it was surprisingly delicious!
- 2 medium low-fat whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 6 ounces turkey breast, sliced
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 teaspoons pecans, chopped