Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy no-cook roll ups.
- 2 medium low-fat whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 6 ounces turkey breast, sliced
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 teaspoons pecans, chopped
- Spread mayonnaise and cranberry sauce on tortillas. Top with turkey, lettuce, and pecans. Roll up and serve.
- Weight Watchers 4 points.
Great for a quick, light lunch. I didn't have any lettuce, so I used sugar snap peas, and instead of pecans I used cashews. I also used dried cranberries instead of sauce (yes, I know, not really the same recipe, but I used what I had!) I thought the mayo and cranberry would be an odd combination, but it was surprisingly delicious!
What a fun variation from the traditional turkey sandwich! I think it would be a little better with 'real' turkey instead of the deli variety though. Next time I'll eat the pecans separately. I couldn't really taste them on the wrap. BTW, it is 4 points per wrap according to the WW article on the website.