1/7 Photos of Cranberry Nut Swirls
Hey Jude's Note:
I love the combination of cranberries and walnuts so I was happy to find this recipe in an old Taste of Home recipe collection. Prep time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine first four ingredients; beat until light and fluffy, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- 2Combine the dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 3In a small bowl, combine cranberries, walnuts and orange peel; set aside.
- 4On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 10-inch square; combine brown sugar and milk; spread over the dough then sprinkle with the cranberry mixture, leaving about a 1/2-inch edge at both ends of the dough; roll up tightly, jelly-roll style.
- 5Wrap with waxed paper; chill several hours or overnight.
- 6Cut roll into 1/4-inch slices and place on a well-greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 375° for 14-15 minutes, or until edges are light brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Nut Swirls
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 33.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g