Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very light loaf cake, I like to make this recipe around Christmas time because of the red cranberries, also the cranberries can be nicely substituted for fresh blueberries.
- 2 1⁄2 cups bisquick variety baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together baking mix, brown sugar, milk and beaten eggs just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Spoon into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until cake test done.