Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is delicious, quick and easy. You can easily alter the ingredients to add your own favorite flavors. Cook time is refrigeration time. From Taste of Home magazine
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can milk chocolate frosting
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8 inch square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine frosting and chocolate chips. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chips are melted.
- Stir in cranberries and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan, and discard foil. Cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.