Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
This is delicious, quick and easy. You can easily alter the ingredients to add your own favorite flavors. Cook time is refrigeration time. From Taste of Home magazine
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can milk chocolate frosting
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8 inch square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine frosting and chocolate chips. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chips are melted.
- Stir in cranberries and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan, and discard foil. Cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.