- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, and salt. Add the nuts and cranberries, stir gently until coated.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Combine the melted butter and almond extract with the eggs. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Spread into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.