Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Sounds good to me.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream cheese frosting
- In a small bowl, combine cranberries and.
- 1/4 cup sugar.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and remaining sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, drink mix and salt then add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in walnuts and reserved cranberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-17 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.
- Store in the refrigerator.