1/2 Photos of Cranberry Nut Cookies
Sue Lau's Note:
Cranberries are perfect for Autumn. You can use fresh cranberries or ones that are frozen; just thaw the frozen ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: make sure you pick any stems off the cranberries before chopping those, or they could be yucky.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream together sugar, brown sugar, and butter until fluffy.
- 3Add milk, lemon juice, vanilla and egg, mixing well.
- 4Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, mixing well.
- 5Mix in nuts, then fold in cranberries.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets 2-inches apart.
- 7Bake at 375 for 8-12 minutes or until edges brown slightly.
- 8Remove from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (725 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g