Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe is from Pillsbury.
- 6 cups Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal and walnuts; set aside.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and oil on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 1 minute longer, stirring after 30 seconds, until mixture is hot. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in cranberries. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in tightly covered container.