- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups ocean spray cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl until thick.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in flour and melted butter; blend well.
- Add cranberries and walnuts mixing gently until combined.
- Spread evenly into pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.