Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Ocean Spray.
Make and share this Cranberry Nut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl until thick.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in flour and melted butter; blend well.
- Add cranberries and walnuts mixing gently until combined.
- Spread evenly into pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.
These are fabulous. I substituted the pecans for the walnuts (personal preference), but followed all other directions as written. Fantastic flavor! Will make again.
I used fresh blueberries instead of the cranberries. The recipe did not call for baking powder or salt and I added 1 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt. Seemed to work fine. I also used 1/2 sugar and 1/2 Splenda.