Recipe by Hey Jude
I love the combo of cranberries and walnuts, it's like a match made in heaven! I suppose you could substitute pecans in this recipe but I don't recommend it. Use walnuts!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350° and grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- Beat eggs in a medium mixing bowl until thick, gradually add sugar, beating until thoroughly blended; stir in flour and melted butter; blend well.
- Add cranberries and walnuts, mixing gently just until combined then spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into bars.