Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this from a coworker. Very fast and easy and a nice treat for the Christmas Holiday.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar (can substitute Splenda)
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh cranberries or 1 1⁄4 cups frozen cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- Beat the eggs until foamy (thick).
- Gradually add the sugar; mix well.
- Add the melted butter and the flour.
- Once it is all well mixed, blend in the nuts and cranberries.
- Spray or butter the pan.
- Heat the oven to 350 deg F.
- Use an 8x8" glass pan.
- Bake for 45 minute
- Cool completely.
- When making two batches, I recommend that the sugar be reduced from 2 cups to 1 2/3 cups).