Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Just in time for the holidays ... another way to use cranberries ! This is from a local grocery store ad.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Beat eggs in a medium mixing bowl until thick.
- Gradually add sugar beating until completely blended.
- Stir in flour and melted butter blend well.
- Add cranberries and walnuts mixing gently just until combined.
- Spread evenly into pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.