Yes, I am already thinking of Christmas baking. You can find the shredded unsweetened coconut at Trader Joe's or at the health food store. From one of Martha's many cookbooks
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add milk, vanilla, and salt.
- 3Beat until just combined.
- 4Gradually add flour, cranberries, and pecans.
- 5Mix on low speed until fully combined.
- 6Divide dough in half.
- 7Shape each half into 8-inch logs, about 2 inches in diameter.
- 8Roll logs in coconut, pressing lightly to coat the outside of logs.
- 9Wrap logs in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- 10Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 11Using a sharp knife, cut logs into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- 12Transfer to ungreased baking sheets, about 1 1/2-inches apart.
- 13Bake until edges are golden, about 12 minutes.
- 14Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 15Store for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
- 16Hide from kids!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Noel Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (975 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 943.1
- Calories from Fat 607
- Total Fat 67.4 g
- Saturated Fat 43.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 254.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 10.4 g