Recipe by Sydney Mike
This simple recipe was found in the Fix-It and Forget-It: Our Best Slow-Cooker Recipes 2009 cookbook. Preparation time does not include the 10 minutes needed for the cooked meat to stand before slicing. Cook time, for me, was around 5 1/2 to 6 hours at the most!
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cranberry sauce, lemon juice, mustard & brown sugar, then pour 1/3 of the mixture in the bottom of a 5-quart crock pot.
- Place tenderloins on top of the sauce, then pour the remaining sauce over the meat.
- Cover & cook on high for 1 hour, then turn the temperature to low & cook another 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Allow meat to stand 10 minutes before slicing & serving.