Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This simple recipe was found in the Fix-It and Forget-It: Our Best Slow-Cooker Recipes 2009 cookbook. Preparation time does not include the 10 minutes needed for the cooked meat to stand before slicing. Cook time, for me, was around 5 1/2 to 6 hours at the most!
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cranberry sauce, lemon juice, mustard & brown sugar, then pour 1/3 of the mixture in the bottom of a 5-quart crock pot.
- Place tenderloins on top of the sauce, then pour the remaining sauce over the meat.
- Cover & cook on high for 1 hour, then turn the temperature to low & cook another 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Allow meat to stand 10 minutes before slicing & serving.
This is so easy to do. I baked it 1 hour at high heat. Then only 3 hours at low heat. It was enough. The taste is very good. Thanks Sydney Mike :) Made for Almost 5 tag game
WOW, this was insanely good! I followed the recipe exactly, and I think this is quite possibly the best pork tenderloin recipe I've ever tried for the crockpot. I wish I had two crockpots so I could make two batches of it at the same time. The meat was very moist, and the cranberry and mustard was an excellent combination. So good, and we'll definitely be making this one again!
YUM! I served with mashed potatoes, stuffed mushrooms and roasted green beans for a delicious thanksgiving-ish meal. Thanks for posting!