Recipe by Sydney Mike
The original of this recipe was found in the 2002 cookbook, Cranberry Cooking for All Seasons. I use it like any other mustard, in sandwiches & wraps, but we also enjoy it on chicken breasts or salmon fillets I want to bake.
Top Review by Debbwl
Outstanding! Made this for a Thanksgiving potluck and had four people ask for the recipe and heard several comments about what great sandwich's this mustard would make. I made as written and given the rave reviews will be making many more times, thanks for the winning post.
- 3⁄4 cup honey dijon mustard
- 2⁄3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger