Recipe by Mimi in Maine
Easy, easy and yummy, yummy. Do you like mustard on your ham and cheese or roast beef sandwiches? You will love this. I found it in one of the cookbooks at the register in the grocery store. It also makes great gifts to have in the refrigerator just waiting for someone to visit you and take one home.
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Dijon mustard (you may use regular mustard or a mixture of the two)
- 3 (4 ounce) decorative canning jars
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the cranberries, honey, and 1 tablespoon of the mustard.
- Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds or until hot; cool for 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining mustard and mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly into the little jars; cover.
- Store in refrigerator.