Recipe by DDW
A sweet, tart treat using one of our favorite ingredients - Cranberries!! I like the recipe made with lemonade the best.
Top Review by Boomette
I made 18 regular muffins and baked them 18 minutes. I reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup. I mixed all the dried ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl I mixed the wet ingredients. I added the dried ingredients to the wet. I used frozen cranberries. Thanks DDW :) Made for Cookbook tag game
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 709.77 ml flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1 egg
- 354.88 ml milk
- 59.14 ml orange juice or 59.14 ml lemonade
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml shredded orange rind or 4.92 ml lemon, rind of
- 236.59 ml cranberries (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into 1 jumbo muffin tin (6 large muffins) or 1 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes for jumbo muffins or 45-50 minutes for loaf pan.
- If using regular sized muffins watch time closely.
- Test with toothpick for doneness.