Recipe by DDW
A sweet, tart treat using one of our favorite ingredients - Cranberries!! I like the recipe made with lemonade the best.
Top Review by Boomette
I made 18 regular muffins and baked them 18 minutes. I reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup. I mixed all the dried ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl I mixed the wet ingredients. I added the dried ingredients to the wet. I used frozen cranberries. Thanks DDW :) Made for Cookbook tag game
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice or 1⁄4 cup lemonade
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon shredded orange rind or 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into 1 jumbo muffin tin (6 large muffins) or 1 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes for jumbo muffins or 45-50 minutes for loaf pan.
- If using regular sized muffins watch time closely.
- Test with toothpick for doneness.