Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great breakfast and/or snack muffin! The yogurt keeps it extremely moist and the cranberries will keep you on your toes. The recipe can be halved and the finished muffins frozen. Please note that most of the prep time is slicing your cranberries! If you have a food processor, it definitely helps.
- Mix Oatmeal and Yogurt in a large bowl.
- Allow some time for the Yogurt to absorb into the Oatmeal. This is a great time to slice your cranberries!
- Add Butter, Sugar, and Eggs to the Oatmeal/Yogurt mixture.
- In separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to mixture. Mix well.
- Add cranberries. Stir until combined.
- Place large spoonfuls into greased muffin tins (you can also use muffin cups). You can fill each cup about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 400 until toothpick comes out clean.
- If you decide not to use muffin cups, allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.