Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 cup ocean spray cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (16 ounce) canocean spray jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Heat cranberry juice cocktail to boiling in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in raspberry gelatin until dissolved.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat cranberry sauce in a small bowl for 1 minute.
- Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Chill until it begins to thicken, but not set.
- Gently mix in whipped topping, using a rubber scraper.
- Spoon into serving dishes or prepared pie shell.
- Chill until firm.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Per Serving: Calories 169, Fat Cal.
- 27, Protein 1gram, Carb.
- 34grams, Fat 3grams, Chol.
- 0mg, Sodium 29mg, Vit.
- C (12%DV).
This is delicious! I thought cranberry sauce with turkey couldn't get any better until I tried this recipe. It is fantastic! Thanks for posting this gem that would be wonderful any time of year, not just during the holidays.
My husband's family has been making this recipe every year for Thanksgiving since they can remember, and the first time I had it I knew I had to get the recipe! I think it is my favorite cranberry recipe ever, so light and the perfect complement to a turkey dinner (or any meal for that matter :))