Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Thanksgiving and Christmas just wouldn't be the same for us without lots of cranberry dishes. I made this for Thanksgiving about 14 years ago for the first time and it's been in demand for every family Thanksgiving gathering since. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- In a saucepan, heat cranberry juice cocktail to boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in raspberry jello until dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry sauce.
- Chill until mixture is thickened.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour into serving dishes (or decorative serving bowl).
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream, if desired.