1/2 Photos of Cranberry Mincemeat Tarts or Pie #2
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, combine mincemeat and cranberry sauce, stir constantly till almost boiling on medium heat.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Grate orange zest, peel orange and chop segments.
- 4Add orange zest, chopped orange and liqueur.
- 5Spoon into tart shells and place on baking sheet.
- 6Fill pie shell and use top crust or make fancy cut-outs with pastry.
- 7Bake in preheated 400°F oven for about 20 minutes or until pastry is golden.
- 8For pie bake for about 35 minutes.
- 9I can only fit 1 pie and 1 sheet of tarts at a time in my oven so cooking time includes the 2nd pan of tarts while pie is still cooking.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Mincemeat Tarts or Pie #2
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of
prepared tart shells