Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a variation of my Cranberry Mincemeat Tarts.This uses whole cans or jars of ingredients so it's more user friendly, nothing left over.This will make 1 9" pie plus 26 tarts.
- In saucepan, combine mincemeat and cranberry sauce, stir constantly till almost boiling on medium heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Grate orange zest, peel orange and chop segments.
- Add orange zest, chopped orange and liqueur.
- Spoon into tart shells and place on baking sheet.
- Fill pie shell and use top crust or make fancy cut-outs with pastry.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven for about 20 minutes or until pastry is golden.
- For pie bake for about 35 minutes.
- I can only fit 1 pie and 1 sheet of tarts at a time in my oven so cooking time includes the 2nd pan of tarts while pie is still cooking.