Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A stylish cocktail to get the party started.
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 (750 ml) bottleschilled champagne or 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling wine
- 12 orange slices (optional)
- Fill 12 (12 oz)glasses with ice; pour 1/3 cranberry juice into each glass. Top each serving with 1/3 cup orange juice and about 1/2 cup Champagne.
- Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
- Serving size: 1 mimosa.
What a lovely way to start the morning! This is just a lovely drink, wonderful any time of day. I will probably make this or a variation on it every time I have a bottle of sparkling wine.