1/7 Photos of Cranberry Meatloaves
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe comes from the 1967 Better Homes and Gardens 'so good with FRUIT' cookbook. The small meat loaves make a great presentation when served! I prefer using brown rice in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- 2Thoroughly combine ground beef, rice, tomato juice, egg, onion, kitchen bouquet & salt, then shape into 5 loaves.
- 3Place the loaves in a 13"x9" glass baking dish.
- 4Combine the cranberry sauce, sugar & lemon juice, & spoon it over the loaves.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes, then remove the loaves & arrange them on a serving platter.
- 6Pour the cranberry sauce mixture into a gravy boat & serve it with the loaves.
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 869.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 50.1 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: