Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
An unusual recipe. Very yummy, though. Great for around the holidays.
Make and share this Cranberry Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup crushed saltine (about 22 crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cranberries or 1⁄4 cup frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground ham
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef and ham over mixture and mix well. Pat into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1 1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160.
- During the last 15 minutes of baking, baste meatloaf with barbecue sauce if desired. Garnish with bay leaves and cranberries, if desired. Discard bay leaves before slicing.
This recipe was fantastic even my picky husband loved it.