Recipe by Tangiloo's catering
I found this recipe in Holiday Appetizers magazine. As a caterer I am always looking for new ways to serve meatballs. These are super easy, using ready-made frozen meatballs.
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce or 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 lbs frozen fully cooked meatballs, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cranberry sauce, chili sauce and water in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat them with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours, until bubbly and meatballs are heated through.
- Stir and serve warm from the slow cooker.