Yummy side dish for any season. I tend to eat sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes all year around. Good side for the holidays too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cranberry juice, milk, salt, sugar, and sweet potatoes in a medium saucepan.
- 2Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes fall apart, about 35-45 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and mash with a potato masher (or ricer) in the saucepan, or transfer to a suitable dish for mashing if using a nonstick saucepan.
- 4Stir in dried cranberries and pepper.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 182.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g