Recipe by Slocan cook
A very light and spongy cake that has the tangy cranberry flavour to tantalize your tastebuds for a nice dessert
- 2 cups large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, Lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup frozen cranberries (thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease and flour an 8 " square cake pan and put aside
- In a large saucepan melt marshmallows with 1 cup of milk and set aside to cool.
- In a measuring cup put the flour and Baking Powder together and combine well
- In a small mixing bowl lightly beat eggs and then add to cooled marshmallow mixture along with dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed together
- Cut cranberries in half and add to the creamed mixture and then pour into prepared baking pan
- Set in oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned.