1/4 Photos of Cranberry Marmalade
What a lovely way to use those cranberries when they you are tired of making the traditional sauce!
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut oranges and lemon into quarters, and remove seeds.
- 2Grind the fruit, chop fine, or cut crosswise into wafer-thin slices.
- 3Add water and soda.
- 4Bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add cranberries and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- 6Measure 5 cups fruit into very large saucepan.
- 7Add sugar and mix well.
- 8Put over high heat, bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 9Remove from heat and at once stir in pectin.
- 10Skim off foam with metal spoon.
- 11Then stir and skim for 7 minutes to cool slightly and to prevent floating fruit.
- 12Ladle into hot sterlized jars, and seal.
- 13Makes about eight 1/2- pint jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (2455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 167.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: