Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 inch peeled gingerroot
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small serrano chilies or 1 tablespoon chopped green chili
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Cover and process for 1 minute.
- Pour the marinade over beef or poultry in a shallow glass dish or heavy plastic bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate for up to 3 hours for chicken and 6 hours for beef while marinating.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.