Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make this cocktail with all the leftover cranberry jelly from Thanksgiving!
Make and share this Cranberry Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups ice
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 6 ounces of your favorite tequila
- 6 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces triple sec
- Put everything into a blender.
- Blend at high speed until smooth and the ice chunks are well blended.
- Serve in ice cold tall glasses, rimmed with salt and garnished with a slice of lime.
Love cranberry sauce and I can hear it now...the gelatinous form breaking the vacuum, sliding out of the can. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Yummo! Don`t wait for leftover after Thanksgiving to make this. I used Grand Marnier 1 cup each tequila and sour mix. Garnished with lime and frozen cranberries. Thanks!
This didnt work real well for us. I think the cranberry sauce was a bit overpowering and didnt work to well with the lime juice. We usually have sweeter flavored margaritas so that could have been part of the problem for us too.