Cranberry Margarita Molded Salad
- Spray a 6 cup jello mold with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water, stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- In a small bowl, beat cranberry sauce with a fork until smooth.
- Add cranberry sauce, strawberries, margarita mix and tequila to gelatin mixture and mix well.
- Pour into prepared mold, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- To serve, dip mold into warm water for 7-10 seconds.
- Cover mold with serving plate and invert.