1/1 Photo of Cranberry Margarita #3
Sue Lau's Note:
The third of three recipes I came up with for cranberry margarita, and I liked all three. This one has a little kick, and is more for those who like traditional 'Ritas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Moisten rim of margarita or martini glass with lemon juice.
- 2Hold glass inverted and dust exterior portion with granulated sugar.
- 3Place ice cubes in cocktail shaker and top with tequila, lemon juice, triple sec, and cranberry juice.
- 4Replace lid on shaker and shake vigorously.
- 5Pour into prepared glass and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Margarita #3
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: