Recipe by Sue Lau
The third of three recipes I came up with for cranberry margarita, and I liked all three. This one has a little kick, and is more for those who like traditional 'Ritas.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- 3⁄4 ounce triple sec
- 2 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 5 ice cubes
- granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Moisten rim of margarita or martini glass with lemon juice.
- Hold glass inverted and dust exterior portion with granulated sugar.
- Place ice cubes in cocktail shaker and top with tequila, lemon juice, triple sec, and cranberry juice.
- Replace lid on shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour into prepared glass and serve.