Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For holiday parties
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened cranberries, with juices (see note)
- lemon juice, a splash
- white cranberry juice (optional)
- Note: if you cannot find presweetened cranberries at your grocery, then combine ¼ cup whole cranberries with 3 tablespoons simple syrup in a pan over low heat; cook, stirring often, until berries become soft.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a blender with ¾ cup ice; blend until smooth; may add a bit of white cranberry juice, if desired, for a smoother consistency.
- There should be a lot of little red cranberry flecks throughout this drink.